XBRLAnalyst 4 got more data and provides new solutions for its subscribers — financial analysts and XBRL specialists. It also enables powerful Pivot access to Financial Disclosures.
- All Standard and Corporate subscribers can now enable access to the large set of economic data provided by the FRED. Just obtain an access token from FRED and enter it in XBRLAnalyst Settings->Advance Settings->FRED API (see instructions). Once activated, you can view, plot, and export in Excel the economic data in just a few clicks (click for example)
- For Corporate users, we have created several new video tutorials explaining how to use the advanced corporate functionality:
- Video 1 describes in detail how to use XBRLAnalyst for reviewing Draft XBRL reports, compare different version of unfiled report, and provide feedback to preparers directly in Excel. No advanced knowledge of XBRL is required to use this solution
- Video 2 describes the new function XBRLPivot that greatly facilitates the analysis of Financial Disclosures represented by XBRL Dimensions. Again, no advanced knowledge of XBRL is required.
For more videos, visit XBRLAnalyst Tutorials page or just select one of our new videos Tutorials below:
- Overview of XBRLAnalyst and Reports (Video 3)
- Load financial data in Excel with XBRLFact (Video 4)
- Automate Excel Templates with XBRLAnalyst (Video 5)
- Load and Pivot Disclosure data (Video 6)
You can also find more information about creating powerful Excel templates using our Quick Start Guide (click for example)