Student license request
One of our missions and commitments in the endeavor to support the spread of XBRL for financial and business communication is to provide affordable access to that data for students. With the Student Subscription, you can gain unlimited access to the financial data through our Excel-based platform XBRLAnalyst. It is a great tool for studying financial and accounting courses focused on US public companies. The Student plan is equivalent in features to the Standard subscription.
We offer the Student subscription for only $9 per 3-month period, which corresponds to the duration of a regular academic semester.
Submit your request for the Student subscription:
How to use XBRLAnalyst and support this initiative:
- If you are a student, use XBRLAnalyst for your finance or accounting projects to quickly fetch data from 10-K, 10-Q filings in Excel models. Since the models you build with XBRLAnalyst functions and tools are highly reusable, you may want to share them with the broader academic community. In that case, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will publish them in our portal with Excel examples. The models will retain your name and copyrights. You can also send us links to your posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other media where you may decide to share examples of your work.
- View some examples of the research in accounting and XBRL that were produced with XBRLAnalyst.
- You can use XBRLAnalyst for academic (non-business) purposes only.
- When you register on our website, you have to use your academic institution’s email address.
- You should also indicate on the registration form your academic institution name, your current course, or project name that you plan to use XBRLAnalyst for.
- Please provide a valid phone number, in case we will need to validate the correctness of your information.
- Once registered, email us your username and some proof of current academic status to email@example.com.
- If you were already registered before, just send us the proof confirming your active Academic status.
Participating Academic Institutions
+1 (877) 791-XBRL (9275)