Need 10-K, 10-Q Financial Data?
- Real-time as reported financials in Excel for professionals
- Analyst estimates of EPS and Sales for 5000+ companies
- Automated Excel templates for peer analysis and valuation
- Trends for GAAP or non-GAAP metrics by industry or index
XBRLAnalyst for Analysts
- Comps Tables, Historical Data, and Stock Screening with Trace to Report function
- Excel functions for 10-K, 10-Q, market data
- Financial Explorer to drag&drop data from any Statement or Disclosure in Excel
- Transparent normalization and tools for user-defined financial ratios/stock lists
News and Highlights
Try Now for Free!
Enjoy the convenience of instant access to financial reports (10-K, 10-Q, etc.) and stock market data in Excel with FREE 15 day trial of XBRLAnalyst Standard or Corporate subscription.
(*Academic users qualify for FREE License)