XBRLAnalyst provides you with convenient Excel access to the financial reports of ALL public companies in the US. It is the next generation of financial data services that has become possible due to introduction of the new financial reporting standard called XBRL.
Why use XBRLAnalyst?
- You get full Excel access to original detailed data from financial statements and footnotes of public company reports (10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, S-1, etc)
- No need to search HTML reports for financials — all the information is readily available with the built-in forms and Excel functions
- Stop spending time reformatting exported Excel files every quarter and simply link your Excel spreadsheets to our live database using new Excel functions
- Use our free pre-built Excel templates to save time and quickly learn how to automate your manual data acquisition with Excel
- Create and share within your company custom definitions of normalized Non-GAAP financial concepts, e.g EBITDAR
- Things that took a lot of time before, like searching business segment financial information or discount rates, can now be automated in Excel by leveraging the full potential of the XBRL standard
- Need help with finding the right XBRL data or fixing your Excel spreadsheet? Simply report the issue using our new built-in Excel tool
Features of XBRLAnalyst:
- Search and automate data acquisition from Financial Statements and Footnotes using flexible built-in forms and Excel functions
- Screen companies by financial performance or by keywords searched throughout all footnotes, e.g. mergers&acquisition
- Easily obtain information about Business Segment or Product Categories with the built-in function XBRLFact, which can bring dimensional information
NOTE: If you are experiencing some difficulties upgrading the previous version of XBRLAnalyst, run the Uninstall procedure first and then install XBRLAnalyst manually following the instructions in the FAQs.
Computer system requirements:
- MS Office 2007, 2010, 2013 or Office 365
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 or later, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Windows XP/Vista may need an update of Microsoft .NET Framework 4. //support.microsoft.com/kb/2468871
- In MS Office, you will need to enable Macros