XBRLAnalyst CorporateCorporate Subscription is ideal for professional equity analysts as well as XBRL filers, auditors, and consultants
XBRLAnalyst is an Excel Add-In that provides powerful tools for analyzing and benchmarking XBRL reports filed to SEC. Corporate Subscription is ideal for Filers and XBRL specialists, because it renders full in-depth view into technical aspects of XBRL reports within Excel: in-depth analysis of reported data, loading international financial reports, review draft XBRL filings, export full XBRL report in Excel, search XBRL tags, detect missing/inconsistent Calculation Relationships, view XBRL Dimensions, etc. (more details)
Only $299/month or $2999/year (with 15-day free trial).Sign Up for Free 15 Day Trial Users of XBRLAnalyst Corporate Subscription enjoy the following additional benefits in Excel (more details):
- Analyzing international filings from stock exchanges and data repositories in different countries (Japan, Chine, Europe, Latin America, Canada, Denmark, etc.)
- New powerful Excel built-in functions for loading XBRL data including dimensional data.
- Ability to review Calculation Relationships from any Statement or Disclosure directly in Excel. XBRLAnalyst also provides indication of errors that companies sometimes make in Calculation Relationships in their reports.
- Search XBRL tags throughout any report directly in Excel. The tools permit finding and reviewing all occurrences of any XBRL tag in all the components of an XBRL report.
- View dimensions hierarchy and member values with the powerful Dimensions Viewer. Export the values or Pie chart graphs into Excel with a single click.